What make us different
Outstanding patient care is our highest priority
Dr. Danilee Baldwin has always had a passion for smiles. As a little girl, Dr. Baldwin loved going to the dentist and knew that was what she wanted to do when she ‘grew up’. Beyond wanting to be a part of creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Baldwin knew she wanted to do whatever she could to help people have the same level of comfort and ease that she always experienced at the dentist office. Treating patients just as she would her family, getting to know them on a personal level, and approaching them from a place compassion and kindness is just as important to Dr. Baldwin as the beautiful smile achieved at the end of treatment.QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Washington
- Masters of Science, Specialty in Orthodontics, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Washington
- Top Orthodontist by Seattle Met Magazine for the last 4 years
- Dr. Baldwin regularly attends continuing education lectures and seminars throughout the year
- Active member of the member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, and Washington Dental Association
OUR KIND & CARING STAFF
"Dr. Baldwin and the entire staff, from front desk to chair-side, are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with." ~ John. S
Take a Tour of the Office
Formed three years ago, by the merging of Dr. Craig Smith’s practice following his retirement, with Dr. Baldwin’s existing practice, Baldwin Orthodontics, Redmond Orthodontics is a new entity with familiar faces.
We are conveniently located at Redmond Town Center across from the Marriott hotel and next to Guitar Center. There is plenty of free parking! Drive directly up to the top level of the Central Parking Garage and enter into the office building directly facing the Marriott. We are located on the second floor, suite A250. Looking forward to seeing you soon!